05.15.2019 – PUPDATE
Jamey is two weeks away now from heartworm treatment.
04.30.2019 – Update on Jamey
Jamey here. Guess what?! I’m not coughing from pneumonia anymore. My foster mom dropped me off for a visit to see Doc. I’m getting a follow-up radiograph to see if I’m healthy enough now to get my heart-worm treatment.
Contact Pati at (305) 940-3320 for more information, use our contact form or donate through PayPal.
Thanks for your consideration and help.
04.26.2019 – Update on Jamey
Jamey is improving and will see Doc and get an updated radiograph tomorrow to see if his pneumonia is clearing up.
04.18.2019 – Update on Jamey
Jamey is much improving. He will be taking follow up radiographs in a couple of days to see if his lungs are clearing up. He is on different medications now. His heartworm treatment will be delayed by 2 to 3 weeks because of pneumonia and ammonia has been caused by the heartworms.