04.16.2019 – Update on Jamey
Jamey is much improving. He will be taking follow up radiographs in a couple of days to see if his lungs are clearing up. He is on different medications now. His heartworm treatment will be delayed by 2 to 3 weeks because of pneumonia and ammonia has been caused by the heartworms.
Original from 04.16.2019
I spent the afternoon in the hospital. I’ve been coughing and after Doc took radiographs today, I’ve been diagnosed with pneumonia. More medications and lots of TLC. This complication is a bummer and a real setback cause I’m scheduled for my heart-worm treatment in 3 weeks. Grrrrr! Jamey.
Please help by opening your home to a medically challenged pup or contribute funds to their treatment!
Contact Pati at (305) 940-3320 for more information, use our contact form or donate through PayPal. Thanks for your consideration and help.