06.13.2019 – PUPDATE
Takoda and Winston here! Today is our recheck day at MVS. We are on our way and meeting Jamey there too. Please stay tuned for updates later this afternoon. Hope we all get good reports. — at Miami Veterinary Specialists.
06.07.2019 – PUPDATE
Winston is doing well. He goes back to the surgeon on the 13th for a recheck and suture removal. Thank You, everyone, for your prayers and support! -Pati
05.31.2019 – PUPDATE
Winston has now been diagnosed with urate crystals in his urine and has been placed on a prescription diet. His suture removal and recheck are scheduled for 6/4. All surgical sites look great and he seems to be urinating well.
05.23.2019 – PUPDATE
05.23.2019 – 4:07 PM
RIDESHARE!! Although Winston and Takoda have never met, they were happy to share a ride from the hospital today!! They were very cordial towards each other. Gotta love the personality of a spotted dog!! 😀🐾❤️
05.17.2019 – PUPDATE
Been a long day but Winston is on his way back to foster care. Needed an extra procedure today. Surely he’s ready for dinner now. So relieved now.
05.16.2019 – PUPDATE
Look who belongs to the “clean plate club”!!Winston has mastered the art of eating while wearing an E-collar! He became very spoiled by the staff hand feeding him in the hospital. Deservedly so after all he’s been through. We are thrilled at the marked improvement already. The surgery will enhance Winston’s quality of life greatly. We see a bright future ahead for this sweetie and a hopeful happily ever after!! 🐾🤗
05.15.2019 – Post Surgery PUPDATE
Winston is doing well this morning. On pain management and heavy duty antibiotics. Hopeful for discharge today.
05.14.2019 – 4:30 pm PUPDATE.
Winston did well during surgery. Doc says it was successful. Now the healing process will start. Keeping this pup quiet for at least 2 weeks will be challenging. He’s in surgery now! The surgeon will call when they’re finished. Should be a couple of hours long procedure.
Hi, everyone, it’s me, Winston. I arrived earlier this evening to the hospital in preparation for tomorrow’s surgery. I want everyone to know how grateful I am for the donations coming in that will help me have a much better quality of life. The team at DRSF will keep updates posted throughout the day tomorrow. Now I’m gonna get a good night’s sleep and rest up for tomorrow. Encouraging thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. Lots of love, Winston. ❤️
Please consider a small donation to help with the cost of Winston’s surgery.
Thank you to our supporters for your,🙏🙏🙏 hugs, cuddles, and wishes for a successful surgery! 🐾🐾 ❤️❤️
- Cynthia prayers
- Nita prayers for You Handsome Boy!!
- Karen Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- Mo sends prayers
- Karla Sue prayers and hugs
- Susan prayers
- Linda Marie Love and prayers sent to you Winston. Get well soon!
- Edie Ann, You got this handsome fella. Lots of love and prayers for great success
- Sondra Winston, we are sending heaps of love & prayers your way.
- Robin Aaaaw he does not look happy. Good luck Winston.
- Ann love & prayers, Sweetheart.
- Donna Love to Winston!
- Clara Sending love and prayers
- Barbara prayers go out to Winston
- Vicky Lots of love going out to Winston.Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
- Linda Prayers sent.
- Miriam, You are such a cutie, Winston. I know you are a bit scared tonight but hopefully, this survey will give you a better chance in life. Cuddles
- Lou Ann Spotted prayers lifted for you, handsome fella!!
- Donna Prayers that all will be well.
- Susan Hecht prayers and love
- Isabel prayers
- Mary Ellen Love you Winston. prayers
- Sara J Blessings for a safe surgery
- Tina Jakes sending prayers and love, Winston. I would be holding you and giving you kisses if I were there.
- Elizabeth Good luck tomorrow, buddy!
- Cleo Cleo, You rest Winston and I will get my prayer beads a running.
- Christy Sending love and prayers
- Michelle love
- Anne prayers
- Gloria M love
- Magen prayers
- Melissa K. love